Happy Mother "Amanda Stoneham" from Australia Says Thanks to Dr Shivani Gour

My heart is so full of love for this determined, cheeky, funny, loving, generous little girl who calls me mummy!

Born on the other side of the world thanks to 3 incredible women to whom my gratitude will never be enough including the amazing Dr Shivani.

Already a little warrior with the battle scars to prove it Samantha is my miracle and my world. Stay true to yourself my baby, even if you must keep fighting me to do it, somehow we will survive.

Your future can be anything you want and I will do my very best to guide you and provide you with the opportunities to live your dreams.

Happy 8th birthday beautiful girl.

I love you my Sami-Leigh, from your mummy always and forever.

PS I’m sorry we couldn’t go ahead with your party today but it means another excuse to celebrate in a couple of weeks time when we’re allowed xx

 


 

 

Comments